Bankruptcy & Restructuring
Solving problems through vision, experience and innovation
Combining a variety of legal disciplines to provide comprehensive bankruptcy and business restructuring services, the Bankruptcy & Restructuring Group has amassed impressive experience dealing with issues related to insolvency, creditors’ rights, bankruptcy litigation, general litigation, financial restructuring and corporate partnership and venture capital financings. Our group is also seasoned in acquisitions and dispositions, commercial lending, leasing, leveraged buyouts, structured workouts, real estate, securities and tax.
Clients of the Bankruptcy & Restructuring Group include debtors, creditors, creditors committees, acquiring parties, sellers, joint venture partners and other parties-in-interest in restructuring situations, including those dealing with Chapter 11 and Chapter 7 proceedings. The group is well-versed in transactions, both inside and outside of formal court proceedings. Outside bankruptcy, the group represents creditors and debtors in restructuring transactions involving public companies, private companies and entities of various sizes. The group offers specialized industry experience in telecommunications, aviation, real estate development, employee leasing, retail, wholesale and housing.
The Brownstein Advantage
- Problem solving focus. We are problem-solvers. We combine high-level experience, credibility within the field and a creative approach to obtain positive results for our diverse set of clients.
- Preventative vision. We anticipate problems and engineer solutions before a complex situation spirals out of control. Our group’s vision comes from its diverse experience in banking, investment and general business.
- Effective crisis management. Bankruptcy work is often crisis work. Brownstein’s group has forged its reputation in a variety of high-pressure situations, and we are used to achieving positive results within tight time frames.
- Versatility. Our breadth of experience in litigation and transactional work, combined with the resources provided by other groups within the Corporate & Business Department, provides for a firm grasp on almost any legal problem.
- Restructuring experience. We have a well-established track record of reaching successful out-of-court restructuring agreements favorable to our clients.
- Navigation to successful resolution. The group does more than provide technical answers to legal issues; we help our clients chart courses toward favorable results. We learn our clients’ business goals and objectives and help them achieve workable solutions.
© 2013. Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLP. All Rights Reserved. Attorney Advertisement.