Business & Corporate Advisory
A full-featured suite of solutions for your corporate needs
Our Business & Corporate Advisory Group is a strategic business partner with broad capabilities. The group works with both new and established companies on acquisition opportunities, asset dispositions, public and private financing, bankruptcy and corporate restructuring, federal policy compliance, intellectual property issues, antitrust matters, private equity deals, employment law and a range of tax concerns. We regularly help new ventures raise capital, develop merger opportunities and define exit strategies. For established organizations, we identify growth strategies, investigate methods for increasing shareholder value, and prepare for capital market offerings.
On a day-to-day basis, the Business & Corporate Advisory Group works with corporations, partnerships and LLCs on operational and legal compliance issues. We provide counsel to publicly-held companies in SEC matters, including the preparation of periodic reports and compliance with trading restrictions, and working with federal agencies and the full set of employee benefit issues. When necessary, we team with our powerful Litigation Group to represent clients in civil courts, arbitral bodies, or in front of regulatory agencies. We have a broad base of resources in tax law, real estate, municipal finance, legislation and environmental law.
The Brownstein Advantage
- Partnerships that prioritize your goals. Our Business & Corporate Advisory Group serves your overall business objectives, rather than focusing solely on narrow legal issues. We are problem solvers. We are integrated members of your strategic team.
- Our Perspective: Our clients don't have "legal" problems; they have business issues with legal implications.
- Large-scale deal experience. Senior shareholders within the Business & Corporate Advisory Group bring a wealth of experience working on some of the nation’s largest deals. We come from diverse backgrounds, including large national law firms, in-house counsel for investment funds, and executive level business positions for the same types of clients we serve every day.
- Sophisticated service with efficient staffing. The entire Brownstein Corporate practice is known for operating with lean, efficient teams that get the job done quickly and expertly without wasting resources or passing along needless expenses.
- Senior level access. Brownstein puts senior-level people on senior-level issues. As a client, you get access to top-tier talent whenever you need it. Our success is not built on a traditional law firm leverage model, where you’ll be pushed off to a junior associate at critical times. We provide you with our best available resources—always.
© 2013. Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLP. All Rights Reserved. Attorney Advertisement.