Your partner in transactional law
Our Mergers & Acquisitions Group works with both private and public companies in a variety of transactional contexts. Our work ranges from small, negotiated asset transfers to leveraged buy-outs, large-scale acquisitions and dispositions, and corporate reorganizations. Working with the firm’s other Corporate & Business practice groups, we provide counsel for bankruptcy and restructuring issues, and we coordinate with our Private Equity Group to offer a full range of transactional law services. We work extensively with financial and strategic buyers, sellers, investment banks and other intermediaries, senior and subordinated lenders, management groups and equity investors.
The Brownstein Advantage
- Large-scale deal experience. Senior shareholders within the Mergers & Acquisitions Group bring a wealth of experience working on some of the nation’s largest deals. Members of the group come from diverse backgrounds, including large national law firms, in-house counsel for investment funds and executive level business positions for the same types of clients we serve every day.
- Well-rounded perspective. We bring experience on both sides of transactions. As a result, we anticipate negotiation approaches by the other side, and we can offer a fuller perspective to our clients.
- Collaboration with other firm resources. Through our diverse suite of practice groups, Brownstein goes beyond the particulars of your deal to help with strategic planning for tax issues, employee benefits and compensation, employment law, litigation, antitrust, intellectual property, vendor contracts, management concerns, real estate and any other elements that are critical to your success.
- Representation in government affairs. Through the strength of our Government Relations Practice, we can offer the missing piece to a complicated deal within a regulated industry. Few lawyers can provide the same efficacy or access when it comes to representing your interests at the state, local and federal level.
- Ongoing partnerships. The transaction is just the beginning of the story. Helping you succeed means more than just running through the legal process of your deal. We are there to provide a range of legal advice on your ongoing transactional, business transition and operational issues. Success is a journey, and we are very much committed to all facets of that journey.
© 2013. Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLP. All Rights Reserved. Attorney Advertisement.