Deal makers defined
Our Acquisition Disposition Group deals with the full range of issues related to buying and selling real property. In particular, we are adept at handling complex transactions that involve portfolios of property, such as portfolios of shopping centers, recreational areas, industrial properties or residential projects. We conduct due diligence to clear concerns for a clear purchase or sale. If not already dealt with during the development stage, we handle matters related to land use, entitlements, environmental issues and financing. We can help with contract formation and negotiation. We can also resolve title issues, mineral issues and utility service access.
Made up of seasoned transactional lawyers, the Acquisition Disposition Group is proficient in real estate financing structures, including mezzanine debt, equity investments and procedures surrounding defeasance. We have worked on some of the biggest deals in the country and we are accustomed to multi-state, multi-use property transactions with values extending into the billion dollar range. We also have significant experience working with REITs and institutional real estate investors.
The Brownstein Advantage
- Breadth and depth of practice. Part of the robust Brownstein Real Estate Group, the Acquisition Disposition Group can marshal an impressive set of resources for any project, regardless of size, location or duration. With the biggest Real Estate Group in the region, we have the specialists and the manpower to manage your deal, no matter how complicated it might become.
- Added value from our market knowledge. We don’t just respond to requests; we identify ways to add value to your project. We come to the table with creative ideas on deal structures. We know how to anticipate problems and solve them before they inhibit a project.
- A nose for making deals. At the risk of sounding cliché, we are deal makers. Our primary objective is helping you complete your transaction. If your deal is at an impasse, we have experience getting negotiations back on track. We can also assist with innovative finance structures. Ultimately, we want you to succeed, and we rate ourselves by your level of success.
- Productive connections. We pride ourselves on creating bridges between clients. Beyond just facilitating the financing for your deal, we help you connect with other professionals who could benefit your long term goals. It’s all about our commitment to your total success.
- Multi-level relationship building. We try to have face to face meetings with clients early on, at all levels. We encourage our staff to form bonds with parallel people at client organizations and in government agencies. This multi-level relationship building helps us maintain superior communication at every plane of a project.
© 2013. Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLP. All Rights Reserved. Attorney Advertisement.