Creative solutions built from committed, long-term partnerships
The Finance Group works closely with other Real Estate practices to provide comprehensive debt and structured finance counsel to both lenders and borrowers. We are well versed in the relevant federal and state laws and regulations governing real estate financing, including the Sarbanes-Oxley Act. This national practice specializes in structured finance lending including expertise in securitized lending, mezzanine loans and preferred equity investments. Understanding complex structured finance transactions allows us to provide significant value on restructuring these leases currently. Our deals, representing either lenders or borrowers, involve multiple properties in multiple states with structured borrowers satisfying applicable rating agency criteria. The group also represents financial institutions in the purchase, sale and creation of participation interests and A/B/C note structures. We work on credit enhancement transactions, mortgage warehousing transactions, syndications, and multi-bank credit facilities. Our firm expertise in gaming, corporate and renewable energy lends a particular strength to our ability to structure and successfully close finance transactions.
The Brownstein Advantage
- Complex deal understanding. We specialize in innovative solutions for highly intricate real estate financing needs. When deal participants need a group of experienced attorneys with extensive comprehension of complex financing structures, they call us.
- Specialty in securitized lending. We have deep and substantive experience working with financial institutions to create and maintain loans secured by real estate in trust securitizations. Our experience, knowledge and innovative techniques put us at the top of the game when it comes to securitized lending.
- Lender-borrower experience. We represent both sides of the finance fence. During transactions, we know what the other party wants and what will be needed to complete the deal. Having a full-featured practice means we can offer full-featured service to our clients.
- Working partnerships. We are more than representative attorneys; we are partners. We team with our clients to offer a more complete level of service. We add value by simplifying your process and smoothing the path to the success of your transaction.
- Familiarity with regulatory process. We are intimately familiar with the variety of compliance requirements of rating agency regulations for the successful completion of securitized loan pools. If the stringent requirements are not met, the loan may be rejected from the pool of assets being securitized. Our attorneys have a practiced familiarity with all relevant regulations, and we know how to structure loans for easy approval.
© 2013. Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLP. All Rights Reserved. Attorney Advertisement.