Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, a Denver based national law firm of 550 employees across 12 offices, is seeking an Enterprise Applications Analyst. The Enterprise Applications Analyst, under the direction of the Manager of Enterprise Applications and Development, will focus on two general areas within our busy IT department - software administration and solutions development. This is a role for someone who is seeking a challenging position where they can use their IT background in a hands on way to assist the growth of our internal systems.
There are many responsibilities for this role, the following are a few examples:
Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) Software Maintenance & Support
- Maintain the day to day operations of assigned systems*
- Perform system maintenance in accordance with established schedules and best practices
- Monitor, secure, identify, audit and qualify system patches/updates for consideration
- Install, update, and maintain supported systems as necessary
- Contribute written material consistent with IT documentation standards
- Handle tier-2/3 escalations from Help Desk in a timely manner
*System responsibilities include, but are not limited to: document management system, human resources information system, accounting & finance system, employee evaluations platform, recruiting platform, litigation support review platforms, intranet portal, docketing systems.
- Perform traditional business needs analysis around processes and systems required by the firm’s front- and back-office functions
- Provide build-vs-buy recommendations
- Develop and maintain SharePoint solutions
- Design and maintain forms used in various applications/business processes
- Lead and contribute to business process re-engineering projects
- Build and maintain data integrations between applications/systems
Legal experience is highly preferred, in addition to possessing a bachelor’s degree. We require experience with or exposure to at least a few of the following:
Microsoft SharePoint – administration and/or development
Modeling business processes
Scripting technologies (PowerShell, VBScript, etc.)
The successful candidate will be a detail oriented individual with a strong work ethic that can work well independently, as well as within a larger team.
Questions regarding professional staff positions can be directed to Colleen Wheeler, Staff Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck is an equal opportunity employer.